Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Knife Of Life - Test Video Clip (1988)


Knife Of Life - Low-quality Live Video!!

Hiya folks! I found a video tape downstairs today that I feared was lost to the ages. It's very late right now, and I've literally spent hours trying to figure out how to get DVD footage saved in a way that can be viewed online without bizarre audio synch issues. This version here is not nearly as good looking as the master DVD, but it's the first clip I've worked with where the sound and picture line up when uploaded to the net!

More info on this video, and better quality video clips to come soon.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love this song! Never heard the other version...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim. I've posted better quality videos at youTube. The link is somewhere in a new blog posting.

    Take care

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stuff, thanks for posting all this Ian. I should tell you my brother and I grew up on you, and my brother now plays keyboards for jars of clay so has been able to realize his own musical dreams thanks to partial inspiration from you! Best wishes and God bless. Your new stuff sounds good! Nice power pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Anonymous. Hey are the same anonymous that is trying to take down the church of scientology?!! Good job if so!!

    Hey... do me a favor and email me privately. I have an odd question to ask you about "2nd marriages" which I shouldn't post publicly!!
    (My email is: iantanner_169@gmail.com
    Cheers and thanks for your message.
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  5. where can i get the recording that this song was put on in the 90s? i used to have a cd {i think i got it at cornerstone}. i loved that album! i'm so sad i can't find it. i think i lent it to my sister, and she lost it.

    that cd was so meaningful for m in high school and college. i'd love to get it again!

    when i met my husband and became familiar with the band yes, i always wondered {looking back} if the awakening was influenced by them, as when he would play their music, it would remind me of you guys.

    so glad i got to hear this song... brings me back!

    ReplyDelete