Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Early Years - Correction!

I had the opportunity to see Andy today, so I asked him to clarify a little history for me!

It turns out, I had my facts a little off about the earliest days of the band.

Glenn Koehler was not performing with Andy when he was fronting The Eclectics, but was a friend from college who helped out with Andy's studio demos before I joined the band.

Andy also said that just before I was in the band, Andy had been playing with Mike and Al Powell. Andy was lead singer, but had mentioned to the guys that he knew me from the bar-band circuit and that if things connected the right way, I might be joining the band as a lead singer and keyboard player.

So that's the more accurate version for now!!

Thanks for reading!

Ian - June 5th/09

1 comment:

  1. This is as close to official as it'll get ...

    ReplyDelete